Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Whew what a day

Today's been pretty hectic. I haven't even done a stitch, and now that it's 9 p.m. I don't plan on starting, either. During work I was itching to get home and finish sewing my three strips so I can actually start, but things got held up.

I did, however, get to iron my two strips together (that being 12 sets of two strips of a jelly roll which were sewn together yesterday). Also, I went to the store, bought some Heat n' Bond, and created some tags for my quilts. Thanks goes to Rachel from p.s. i quilt for the easy peasy tut!! After I get my paycheck and buy my backing fabric for my quilt top, I'll be able to test this out. I'm already excited :)

I hope you're all having a wonderful day out there in bloggerland. Hope the sewing's coming along just fine!

(even though it's generic, this background is actually REALLY cute!)

and while i'm thinking about it, who else rocks out to some tunes while sewing? please tell me it's not just me, yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me super happy :)