Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ack!

Sometimes either there aren't enough hours in the day, or I am just too easily side-tracked!

I got off of work at 5 this evening, and got home from the gym around 6-ish. Probably a quarter after. Ate a little something, then just jumped on the computer for a 'quick check' of the new blogs, email, facebook. I'm still here. ACK! I didn't do anything sewing related today, and that makes me super sad :(. Tomorrow I get off work early, so I'll have a little time to make up for my lacking in sewing today and yesterday. I'll also get some new fabric for backing, binding, and the borders for four (yes, four!) quilts!

Hope yall's days were a tad more productive than mine :)
<3
My fabric in pairs
(Fresh by Deb Strain for Moda)

My quilt topper. I still have to applique two cream stars in the blue area. Was created with the pattern #335 Pride and Glory from Pieces from my Heart.



Curious Teigan!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me super happy :)