Tuesday, June 1, 2010

AAHHH!!

So today I've been flopping around on the internet trying to find the blog that had the AWESOME Bible scripture as the header (I can't remember the scripture or I'd just look it up). I can't remember the blog or anything, so I've gone through my history, clicking anything that might be what I'm lookin for. So I come along Amy's Creative Side and click on it, knowing it isn't the right site, but I like the blog. Come to find out, I'M A WINNER! I've not won anything before really, and I won a 50 buck gift certificate to Fabric Worm because I entered the Bloggers Quilt Festival! Am I a lucky duck or what?!

This brightened my day even after I found out that Wally World doesn't sell Embroidery Hoops! Ah.

God Bless each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me super happy :)