Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sorry, Kiddos!

So I've been having a rough time this past week and, honestly, I can't really bring myself to blog. I've got so much in my head that trying to sort it out isn't something I care to do right now. There has been a death in my family that was very close to my heart, and I can't think of trying to write anything.

However, I am in blog-land reading each of your blogs. I want to read as much as you guys can put out, because it distracts me from the other stuff.

News to note:
Since winning the Fabricworm giveaway for the Bloggers Quilt Festival, I have chosen my fabrics and received them. I'll post pictures when my heart stops breaking. I also stopped in Fancy Gap, NC (on the way home) at their pottery and fabric outlet and bought a few things. Just 4 fat quarters and 2 embroidery hoops. (Yes, those darn hoops).

I'm out, and I hope you all are doing MUCH better than I am :)

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me super happy :)