Monday, November 8, 2010

Almost didn't make it!

I've been browsing blogs and looking at all these amazing photos when I realized I haven't done my blog post, yet! YIPES!

Haven't touched my sewing machine today. First I still have to cut that stinkin' binding before anything, so that might take a few days to gather up courage, haha. I've finished my quilt from the 3-in-1 and it's gorgeous. It's nice and big, and I'm glad it's big enough to cover. Definitely my largest quilt to date, but that's not saying much. Soon I'll have a bigger one if I can gather the courage to start the dang thing, haha! I'm planning on taking Natalia's Gobble Gobble quilt and changing it from a fall to a Christmas quilt with Kate Spain's 12 Days of Christmas! I've had the fabric for a while, but just haven't really done anything with it yet. It feels like I have so many more things to do before I get to it, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me super happy :)