Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Exciting!

I'm on a buying kick! So the beginning of this month I decided to buy some fabric ahead of time to make my Christmas quilt! Natalia of Piece N Quilt was having a Fabulous sale for the 4th of July, so I put an order in for a jelly roll of Moda Basics White, and a jelly roll of 12 Days of Christmas. Unfortunately, the 12 Days had already been sold out, and I was totally bummed. Just to be safe, I waited until the other jelly roll was delivered to my front porch before ordering from another shop. (I've had accidents with buying twice, when I was told one was 'sold out') I received my gorgeous white jelly roll, and made my way over to Burgundy Buttons and bought myself that other jelly roll! And, I figured, while I was at it I may as well buy some new thread, right? I have 3 spools of King Tut, one Masterpiece M bobbin, and one spool of So Fine! headed to my door as well! I'm so PSYCHED! Especially since all I've ever sewn with has been the Wal-Mart 'quilting' thread. I believe it's Coats and Clark. I'm on my way to finding out myself the difference in thread :)

In other news, I guess in my long absence I forgot to take pictures of the fantastic fabric I won from FabricWorm in the Bloggers Quilt Festival! It's a bit dark for me to be taking pictures this time of night, so I believe you shall have some pictures headed your way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me super happy :)